Wonko

C & C update with a new map

I have spent many hours today playing the latest update to c&c and theres lots to be impressed with and lots that still need a lot of love from the devs but overall it is slowly oh so slowly moving forwards, this is the update list:

Changelog:

NEW: Map “Albergtal” - over 100 hectare arable land, 49 fields, new traders

NEW: Map spanning savegame system

NEW: Complete economic cycle (animal husbandry and maize cultivation) and adjustment of prices

NEW: MB Trac 1000

NEW: Köckerling Rebell 300

NEW: Lemken Juwel-8 4+1, 5+1, 6+1

NEW: Introductory quest for improved starting conditions

NEW: Reputation system for different factions

NEW: Character and level XP

NEW: More mission types

NEW: Employees as reward for a successfully completed mission

NEW: Fields as rewards for missions

NEW: You can now earn money in missions

NEW: Vehicles and employees can now be rented or hired as harvest hands for a certain period of time

NEW: Animals feed autonomously when on pastures

NEW: Bull fattening and pasture feeding. Bulls now produce slurry

NEW: When saving, a warning hint is being displayed when an employee is still active

BUG FIX: The weather manager has been checked, maps shouldn’t be foggy all the time any more

BUG FIX: The sinking in of tractors on cultivated fields has been reworked

CHANGE: Starting menu created

CHANGE: Reworked ingame menu (planning, tasks)

CHANGE: Reworking and improvement of turning maneuvers and pathfinding for the chasers

CHANGE: The physics of attached machinery has been adjusted

CHANGE: The assembly of complex tractor/machine combinations has been reworked and is working more comfortably now

I have not played this for a while as it felt far to unfinished to bother with and whilst there is a better feel to it now, it is still too buggy and only the maize can be grown & harvested atm, so I spent my time doing the missions until a bug stopped that frustrating me no end. I feel the devs are making progress but it is far to slow considering  we where promised the game at this stage nine months ago. On a positive note the detailing of the vehicles is really good and its very nice driving them as well, they feel smother than in FS in the steering especially, here are a few pics.

5a42726d4d52f_CattleAndCrops2017-12-2612-10-24-854.thumb.jpg.522b37514a35cdc073027ab8be603649.jpg5a4272705b7c9_CattleAndCrops2017-12-2613-03-42-402.thumb.jpg.8fac7d39637cc64367bb81329a801612.jpg5a4272725da24_CattleAndCrops2017-12-2613-04-46-554.thumb.jpg.5b61905120d6ddfffeff33386e79e4c3.jpg5a42727492d86_CattleAndCrops2017-12-2614-21-28-971.thumb.jpg.79aafc5debac837881a85ebd26fd2ab1.jpg5a4272790bf74_CattleAndCrops2017-12-2614-36-05-517.thumb.jpg.bccdacfa22c728caef12fc29f72f1bd2.jpg5a42727d4bf0f_CattleAndCrops2017-12-2614-37-16-431.thumb.jpg.4e6f69e6406a0f010e9dab260be0053e.jpg5a427282f2284_CattleAndCrops2017-12-2614-41-41-988.thumb.jpg.c3c8aa8eb8bd78ed12bb04aee1f36637.jpg5a427284cde5d_CattleAndCrops2017-12-2614-51-23-757.thumb.jpg.0c659611e995e3e593538eb708865141.jpg

• Agree 2
  • Like 3

Also had a play of the updated C&C. I agree with all that @Wonko writes (must be a firstLaugh))

Works well with the G27. Not going to be a game that the more arcade type player will like. But it is my type of game play.

As @Wonkowrites still very limited in what you can do. They are making progress but a snails pace.

• Super Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Like 3

Hi Mike,

What did you do to get it to work?  I've been monkeying around with it tonight.  I updated CnC.  CnC detects the G27 but when I try to configure it, CnC seems to think my brake is the gas and the gas pedal is the brake.  Also, my force feedback is so tight that I can barely turn the wheel.  I'm guessing I'm missing something.  So figured I would see what you might can share before I pull the rest of my hair out.  

Jerry

• Agree 1
  • Like 2

Just spotted this update:

[EN] 
With the update v0.1.0.1 we have fixed the story missions. You will find more news, changes and fixes for bugs that you have reported to us, as always in the changelog.

The MBB team wishes you a happy new year!

Changelog:

NEW: “Map switch” button activated in the main menu
NEW: In the message board you can now navigate to the quest menu
NEW: Speedometer stage 1 means working speed of the implement

CHANGE: Launcher installer update
CHANGE: Cancel button added in the player profile selection menu
CHANGE: Navigator color in the MiniMap changed

BUG FIX: Refilling in Seed-, & Fertilize missions
BUG FIX: maize mission can now be completed
BUG FIX: animal selling mission
BUG FIX: Slurry Quest Fix
BUG FIX: Stapel VT 18000 wheels fixed
BUG FIX: missions that require filling a machine also worked with initially filled machines
BUG FIX: Rebell Classic 300 animation fixed

Nothing about the wheel Cry)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, GrizzlyBearSims said:

Hi Mike,

What did you do to get it to work?  I've been monkeying around with it tonight.  I updated CnC.  CnC detects the G27 but when I try to configure it, CnC seems to think my brake is the gas and the gas pedal is the brake.  Also, my force feedback is so tight that I can barely turn the wheel.  I'm guessing I'm missing something.  So figured I would see what you might can share before I pull the rest of my hair out.  

Jerry

Well Jerry I get my G29 to work. When I calibrate it you press calibration button then your pedal and hold then press next  with the petal down. If you want you can look at my live stream I had to day

• Like 2

I'm trying to remember how I did it but I remember making certain I had set a button for forward reverse. But most is as Ice says.

• Like 2

Hi @Icelandic Farmer  Thank you.  I found the livestream video you mentioned and watched.  I am still having an issue where brake is forward and gas is backward.  But I just reversed those two and that seems to work for now.  But for the life of me I can't seem to reduce the amount of tension on the wheel.  Any tips?  

• Like 1

I've been setting up the wheel for project cars as well as C&C so can't be 100% certain but I think I set the centre spring up in the profiler not in game.

• Like 1

Hi @mereman  Yes, the logitech profiler is certainly required.  But will tinker more and see what I can come up with.  Shouldn't require this much hacking to get things to work.  But such is life I guess.  

• Like 1

Just FYI, looks like the easiest way to combat the FFB or force feedback tension issue with the G27 is to just unplug the AC adapter.  Power is only required for the FFB function of the G27 and if it's disconnected from power then the wheel turns fine. 

• Informative 1
  • Like 2

I do as well Mike.  But the problem is, no matter what I do I can't get Logitech and CnC to agree to only give me 20% (or whatever) amount of tension.  It's all or nothing at this moment in time.  

Most of the problems I have with the wheel is that awful profiler from Logitech I find I have to re install every so often.

On 30.12.2017 at 17:18, GrizzlyBearSims said:

Hi @Icelandic Farmer  Thank you.  I found the livestream video you mentioned and watched.  I am still having an issue where brake is forward and gas is backward.  But I just reversed those two and that seems to work for now.  But for the life of me I can't seem to reduce the amount of tension on the wheel.  Any tips?  

Hello @GrizzlyBearSims what I did is I start my Logitech profiler then my farm sim to get the spring in the wheel to lose up then just close farm sim and that works for me fine. And happy new year mate