Looks like there is a new line of competition against Giants' Farming Simulator! This new game is called "Cattle and Crops".The new simulator game will be releasing sometime this year 2016. Looks like there are seasons in it, sort of like Pro Farmer 2014 / Farm Expert 2016.Here is some information about this new game:
1. Simulation - Detailed machinery and realistic harvesting techniques.
2. Management - Your employees will help you take care of your farm, your animals and your estate.
3. Vegetation - Plant growth and health depending on multiple ground conditions.
4. Weather - Advanced weather system influencing your farming strategies.
5. Brands - Supported by our license partners in the industry.
6. Multiplayer - Join your friends in conquering the maps.
7. Modding Support - Enhance the game with your own vehicles and maps."Made with Passion - By gamers, for gamers."This is just wow!My Reviews of it now:
1. This is great that is more realistic.
2. You never ever can't live without multiplayer. That is a must in a sim game. (Esp. a farming game).
3. Officially licensed brands are must, I don't like what Farm Sim does that says "Lizard" equipment. Creative, but would rather have an "officially licensed" brand, like Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, etc. Which I guess you could call the Lizard PiQup a Dodge RAM 1500 Crew Cab 5'7" bed, between 2001-2008.
4. Good thing it can have mods, who can't live without mods?
5. Ground conditions? Wow! Finally something with that! I don't like the mod on Farm Sim, would like it if Giants did it themselves.Now, there is no more information about it at this time.Here are some photos of the new game:And so many more! All on the Official Cattle and Crops website!
Here is the website for the new game: http://www.cattleandcrops.com.Here is their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cattleandcrops.
Here is a first look at this new game:
This looks like a good game to get. I will be pre-ordering it when it gets closer to the release date. I hope that this going to be a "worth it" game. Thanks for reading this article everyone! I am kind of curious of how it will be... how about you?
Sincerely, Michael Farms