Jump to content
  • Sign Up
mereman

New save game is needed

 

Message added by mereman

1 Screenshot

Mod Desscription

Welcome to Glen Isla,Perthshire,Scotland,

 

I would class this map as a small map, where small to medium equipment will work best,I have modelled this map as build your own farms,

 

Two build your own farm areas, one which you own and where the arable grain silo is located,there is One Forestry Area on the map.
- One Sell Area with Two Sell Points (Sell Area 1/2) for various crops.
- Prices are default. Missions are on all fields not owned.
- Please be aware all hedges, fences and walls have collision, however there are sizeable grass headlands around the fields to help the hired workers.

 

Credits:

Giants

Stussy

Nathan 6930

robbie/RWModding

FS Modding

fsuk

NI Modding

 

If i have missed anyone out on my list of credits give me a shout and i will add you ASAP.

 

Enjoy Scuderia.
 

fsScreen_2019_01_28_16_42_38.png

fsScreen_2019_01_28_16_47_37.png

fsScreen_2019_01_28_16_44_57.png

fsScreen_2019_01_28_16_47_22.png

fsScreen_2019_01_28_16_49_00.png

fsScreen_2019_01_28_16_45_58.png

fsScreen_2019_01_28_16_46_09.png

fsScreen_2019_01_28_16_44_08.png

fsScreen_2019_01_28_16_46_38.png

fsScreen_2019_01_28_16_48_55.png

fsScreen_2019_01_28_16_49_06.png

fsScreen_2019_01_28_16_49_12.png


What's New in Version 1.0.3   See changelog

Released

Change Log 1.0.0.1:

 

1. Fixed the problem of getting stuck in BGA Hopper when you visit that area.

2. Fixed the problem of fruit type 1 showing up twice in the menu

 

Change Log 1.0.0.2

 

1. Removed  duplicate waterplain causing error

2. Changed pda image from PNG to .dds

3. Fixed farmland errors

 

Change Log 1.0.0.3

 

1. Fixed Barn Trigger by changing defaultItems.xml

 

Iam unsure if your save will be ok,i say this because i was unable to sell bales until i started new save,try first before you starting a new save.

 

Enjoy  Scuderia

 

  • Super Like 2
  • Like 6



User Feedback

Recommended Comments



1 hour ago, mereman said:

I can confirm a new save is needed for the bard to work. Just done an hour of checking😁

Think i said on the change log that i was unsure..........might be best to change it,could you edit that please

1 minute ago, mereman said:

No problem I was thinking of restarting had some better ideas

Have you sold bales since you updated to v 1.0.0.3,i did test it at my end and i was able to after a new save:)

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

hello i am a new you tuber for sim games ( i wont say my channel name ) and was wondering if i could use your map on my channel i have seen reefy play and the map looks inline with my game play  and looks very well done

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let us have your channel name . We don't mind people promoting their own channels and mods in fact we welcome them. I think I can speak for Scuderia feel free to use his map and any map or mod on here in your videos. If you can link it to us it would be nice.😉

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

It takes a lot of time unless you are lucky. Feel free to advertise on here.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

well hear is my video of glen isle 

 

it is a great map

 

just wathed on my ipad and it looks all bad graphics wize so trying to sort it

Edited by dave9597995979
  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems if you update to the latest patch this map does not like it, silo cover missing and straw texture messed up, not a big deal but thought it was worth a mention, oh and the new grass painting does not work in it.

  • Informative 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 11/02/2019 at 02:53, PassLee said:

Seems if you update to the latest patch this map does not like it, silo cover missing and straw texture messed up, not a big deal but thought it was worth a mention, oh and the new grass painting does not work in it.

All good at my end.........iam using the 1.3 Beta,are you using an old save from before version 1.0.0.3???,i suggest you start a new save.

 

I will take a look into this,but i will wait until Giants release the 1.3, as this is just a Beta version

Edited by Scuderia

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Scuderia said:

All good at my end.........iam using the 1.3 Beta,are you using an old save from before version 1.0.0.3???,i suggest you start a new save.

 

I will take a look into this,but i will wait until Giants release the 1.3, as this is just a Beta version

 

Very strange, I have actually downgraded to 1.2 because I like the map so much, perhaps I will give it another shot.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just updated and tried a new save game same result, I did try some texture mods previously before trying this mod, however since having the issues on this map I have tried various solutions such as restoring all original fs19 files and even deleting fs19 and re installing but no luck! If your saying it's fine for you then maybe it's something locally my end, just unsure what else I could do if even uninstalling the entire game and re installing does not help. As I said in my first post its no big deal to roll back to 1.2.

 

Actually I might try with no mods installed, maybe there is a conflict.

 

Update.. same result with no mods, so that's now fresh install and no mods but same result. Obviously an issue my end! 

Edited by PassLee

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PassLee said:

Just updated and tried a new save game same result, I did try some texture mods previously before trying this mod, however since having the issues on this map I have tried various solutions such as restoring all original fs19 files and even deleting fs19 and re installing but no luck! If your saying it's fine for you then maybe it's something locally my end, just unsure what else I could do if even uninstalling the entire game and re installing does not help. As I said in my first post its no big deal to roll back to 1.2.

 

Actually I might try with no mods installed, maybe there is a conflict.

 

Update.. same result with no mods, so that's now fresh install and no mods but same result. Obviously an issue my end! 

Hi PassLee.................no iam having this issue to....Oops sorry,i can only put the problem down to it being the Beta version? as the map was error free and working before,so iam going to wait until the none Beta version is released and see what happens,if it persists i will address the problem then and try and fix what has went wrong,please be patiant,thanks for keeping me in loopCheers Don

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Guidelines, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.