News Ticker
  • New theme now being used
  • All members are welcom to join the live streams at the weekend
  • Post your Twtch username to be included in the site Twitch viewer
  • News

Well finally it's here... The introduction at least! At what a journey it was - sigh...

Anywhoooo... I present to you the Duckzorly Introduction video...

[media]

[/media]
  • Like 5

Subed and liked mate nice start Thumbsup

• Like 1

Thanks mate...too kind.

• Like 1

Your mic seemed low to me. I had the audio on the video all the way up an dit was still hard to heard. the end clip was a decent volume. In Premier Pro if you bump the gain on the audio of your recording that would work or you might be able to adjust the gain on the mic in Windows or your recording software.

I'm Watching the first one now mate. Just need a bit more volume on speech and you are golden;).

Good idea on the Aussie slang we might be able to understand @Johnny Vee then:p:D

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Thanks guys... yeah the volume was a bit low... I even gave the audio a 9db gain and thought it may have been enough, but i think the compression may have reduced it a little. Been working on it a little tonight, hopefully my next one will rectify that.

Anyways thanks for the feedback - and for Watching...

• Like 2

I am pleased to announce that my first Mod Review is now live!...

This week I have done a Duckzorly review of GTX Mods - Custom Road Train Mod... I hope you enjoy.,

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLb8_3ZpDFQgdxHpplyLzpIdS3VXALiqDN[/media]

• Like 2

um, there appears to be 8 minutes of nothing after the video ends. I think there are some editing tools in youtube you can use to clip that out.

Beyond that this was great for your first mod review.

• Like 1

um, there appears to be 8 minutes of nothing after the video ends. I think there are some editing tools in youtube you can use to clip that out.

Beyond that this was great for your first mod review.

Hmm I hadn't noticed that - no idea how that got in there... have just edited it (I think...:/) - will see whether it is still there after YouTube editing..

Thanks for Watching and letting me know!

• Like 1

Great start Duck Minion Happy

ps what happened to the bales on the last road train Minion Tongue

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Great review Duck it sent me Quackers er sorry:p:D

• Like 1

Great start Duck Minion Happy

ps what happened to the bales on the last road train Minion Tongue

Thanks mate - well in setting up I had half the trailers loaded and then I got stuck! So it was easier to reset, however I lost all the bales...same as I had set up the fuel and loaded the fuel trailers with all the decals, but then I reset them - and lost the fuel - so I didn't show all those! but shhhh

• Like 4

Next Mod Review now available. This time we review the New Holland Power Baler V1.0 and Trailer.

[media]

[/media] Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

I am pleased to advise that the first Lets Play series I shall be doing is on Penderlan Farm by Dusty Dave Modding (DDM)... The first video comprising setting up the map is now available.

Please note - Penberlan Farm is an exclusive map available only through the 3 Dudes Gaming Network. To download this map you will need to go here

[media]

[/media]
  • Like 1

I was able to render a snappy Mod Review while I was trying to isolate my problems with Premiere Pro...

This is on the Knight 2050 Vista Sprayer....

[media]

[/media]
  • Like 2

Nice, did the mouse do anything? The model looks like the boom could be lowered closer to the crop which might have been done via mouse.

the 40M one looks a bit unwieldy to keep out of trees.

• Like 1

Honestly I didn't see the mouse thing... it was a bit of a rush to test what is driving me up the wall with Premiere Pro...

In any case I will check - now just trying my new 32G RAM and going to give Resolve a go...

• Like 1

The one from FS15 used the mouse for both boom raise and lower also the wheels in and out.

• Like 1

A new Mod Review is up as part of a special series of reviews on the Giants Competition Mods... The first review is on the two self proppelled sprayers on offer - the Challenger Rogator 645D and the Matrot M44D.

[media]

[/media]

I didn't mention this in your video comments but the video has 20 minutes of extra nothing on the end of it. Not sure how its getting there.

ahh really <insert expletive of choice>...

ahh really <insert expletive of choice>...

er how about dash it:eek:

Hi Duck I just subscribed to your channel. I really enjoyed the one mod review I've managed to watch uninterrupted so far (bloody nurses coming in here and bothering me while I'm trying to watch Youtube. Do they not understand how important that is???)

I'll watch more whenever I get the chance.

John.

• Like 2

Hi Duck I just subscribed to your channel. I really enjoyed the one mod review I've managed to watch uninterrupted so far (bloody nurses coming in here and bothering me while I'm trying to watch Youtube. Do they not understand how important that is???)

I'll watch more whenever I get the chance.

John.

Thanks John, just remember to take the time to enjoy the nurses fussing over you, well except the ol' cranky matron.. lol Thanks for subscribing, I hope it is entertaining enough for you! lol...

• Like 3

A quick update to my Channel to announce a new feature....

[media]

[/media]
  • Like 1