News Ticker
  • New theme now being used
  • All members are welcom to join the live streams at the weekend
  • Post your Twtch username to be included in the site Twitch viewer
  • News

Great news indeed. Thanks for letting us know, I'm very happy for you and the family

• Agree 1
  • Like 1

Join us in looking at the Versatile RT490 Combine Harvester in our latest Mod Review....

• Like 1

Due to popular demand (well sort of - I had been asked a couple of times) here is a video that in essence is like a Mod Review, where the Lord of the Grass goes through all the most common mowing and transportation configurations that are used in Farming Simulator 17.  

This includes the Abomination, or Big Kahuna mowing configuration and the Baggage Handlers Nightmare....

• Winner 1

Its been spotted around the 15:20 sec mark.  

I got the JD mowers and anxious to use them.  Sadly all the maps im playing are in spring or winter....  ARGH!

• Like 1

I am very pleased, humbled and proud to announce that we have reached 100 subscribers....

As such our YouTube address is now https://www.youtube.com/c/Duckzorly

Huge thanks to CanadianRob who shouted me out on his livestreams and helped me reach this first milestone.

The competition winner will be announced in the next 24 hours on my YouTube channel.

Thanks to all for the support, Eustace for getting me into this and encouraging me to do so, and to all the subscribers .... truly a goosebump moment.

• Winner 2

Congrads on the first hundo.  Here is to several more MinionFruit

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FarmerKlein said:

Congrads on the first hundo.  Here is to several more MinionFruit

Thanks mate - and thanks to you for your shoutouts and help too mate... it is appreciated...

Always feel nice to reach the ton (100 for people who don't know the slang):) Well deserved Duck.

• Like 2

Check out our Competition Winner announcement.... Thanks to all for the support on this journey so far.

• Like 1

Check out our latest Mod Review - this one is the J&M 680 SD Gravity Feed Trailer

Edited by Duckzorly

Join us for Episode 5 of our 24 Day Season Challenge on Sherwood Park Farm.

Check out our latest Mod Review. This time we review the OSHKOSH Package, with the Truck, lowboy trailer, and the Logging variant.

https://youtu.be/MoKYYoI3W_Y

Episode 6 of our 24 Day Challenge on Sherwood Park farms is now available. I hope you enjoy it!

Join as we continue to progress our 24 Day challenge. Apologies this episode a little longer, got excited and couldn't stop playing!

Join us for our continuing series in the 24 Day Seasons Challenge, being played on Sherwood Park Farm.

As we head to the end of spring and into Summer, we continue our field preps and feeding of the animals in Episode 9 of our challenge.

Please check out this special Mod review - of sorts... Especially you Eustace!

Another day and more tasks around the farm.... join us as we continue our epic adventure in 24 Day Seasons Challenge game play.

As we continue towards our harvest period in our 24 Day farming challenge, join us as we get some new equipment and prepare for the upcoming harvest.

https://youtu.be/EnHNcqwTbvg

Our work continues as we await harvest time on Sherwood Park Farm.... come join us as we use some new machinery and mow some grass....

Check out the Mod Review of the ugly but useful Krone Big X 1100 Cargo...

Episode 13 of our 24 Day Seasons Challenge is now available for viewing....I hope you enjoy it.

Come and see the progress we are making with our 24 Day Seasons challenge on Sherwood Park Farm.  Don't forget to subscribe and/or like!  Thanks!

Join us as we continue our BioGas works and prepare for our ensuing Harvest on Sherwood Park Farm for our 24 Day Seasons Challenge..