Airborne33T

Pop up window

Turn on Notifications window pops up on every page I click on. Please change it to once per day at most. Thanks

@Airborne33T I need to see a screenshot as this is not a setting in the admin side of things, if its asking you to turn on notifications then please do that then you can fine tune what if any notifications you get.

It's just occurred to me your probably talking about browser notifications, just turn it on mate then you will get a message when something happens that you are following.

• Informative 1

Thank you for responding so quickly.  I will try turning it on. In the past it would stop my farming. 

• Like 1

Browser notifications don't normally stop any other application's otherwise they would always get turned off, what browser are you using?

• Like 1

Windows 10 notifications stop the game, not pop ups in Edge. When I turn notifications off, I get the pop up from this site on every page telling me you want me to turn it on.

2 hours ago, Airborne33T said:

Windows 10 notifications stop the game, not pop ups in Edge. When I turn notifications off, I get the pop up from this site on every page telling me you want me to turn it on.

did you turn it on?

what happened?

is any one else having this problem??

I do not have windows 10 so its difficult for me to diagnose what is causing this to happen.

Browser notifications are normally handled by the browser on your computer not the software at the other end.

I'm using Windows 10 but I don't use Edge as I use Chrome but I'm not seeing the pop up you mentioned @Airborne33T  Have you solved the issue yet?