Wonko

How is the website for you?

I would love some feedback on the website now we have migrated both good and bad, we are still working on fine tuning as well as bug fixing as they are reported, but I swapped over to Google chrome browser and thought holy bat poop batman it fast especially as firefox on mac is pretty awful atm, let us know what you think and if you have any suggestions on improvements.

Things look great nice job. One thing i would like to see is somewhere on the home page that would show who is streaming live or when they will be.

I miss the old back to the top of the page button from the previous software Frown.  I also get an error when I hit the quick link for "Forum How to" at the bottom of the page:

Sorry, there is a problem
You do not have permission to view this page
Error code: 2T187/3

Also is there a way to go to the first update I have not viewed when I open a post that is several pages long?  For example: @mereman posts for his youtube channel updates?  I know I can use the buttons to go to the last page, but that was done automatically in the old software.

6 hours ago, Shakey said:

Things look great nice job. One thing i would like to see is somewhere on the home page that would show who is streaming live or when they will be.

Thank you @Shakey thats something we have in the pipelineSmile

5 hours ago, Dirtracer00 said:

I miss the old back to the top of the page button from the previous software Frown.  I also get an error when I hit the quick link for "Forum How to" at the bottom of the page:

Sorry, there is a problem
You do not have permission to view this page
Error code: 2T187/3

Also is there a way to go to the first update I have not viewed when I open a post that is several pages long?  For example: @mereman posts for his youtube channel updates?  I know I can use the buttons to go to the last page, but that was done automatically in the old software.

Thank you @Dirtracer00 that error lead to two other pages that would not have displayed for everyone, I can certainly get a back to the top arrow sorted out, I will get back to you on the getting to the first post once I have worked it outThumbsup

• Like 1

It's looking better every day @Wonko You really have done an awesome job.  Thumbsup

Can I suggest a new page to you? I've just got an awesome deal on a new mobile phone and thought we should have a page for sharing deals, sales and things we have seen that others might like. What do you think?

John

8 minutes ago, BigJohnnyD said:

It's looking better every day @Wonko You really have done an awesome job.  Thumbsup

Can I suggest a new page to you? I've just got an awesome deal on a new mobile phone and thought we should have a page for sharing deals, sales and things we have seen that others might like. What do you think?

John

I will give this some thought and see if we can come up with some thing Thumbsup

• Like 2