This is PC-SG Community

PC-SG is the home for PC Simulator Game enthusiasts, you can get help & support via the forums or video tutorials and game guides. Discuss the latest releases or patches in a friendly atmosphere free from over zealous moderators. We at PC-SG aim to treat our members like adults so join up today!! we have kept that process to a minimum as well, sign up takes less than a minute with no email verification required! so join now and help to grow this into the "go to" community for sim games and game modders.
Join Now

Live Streams

Modding Partners

Become a modding Partner

Our Teams

News Ticker
  • Welcome to PC-SG Community
  • Breaking news!! New FS17 Field Service Trailer from GtX-MODCOMPANY :D Seasons compatible
  • Friday PC SG Multiplayer Streaming with IcelandicFarmer
  • Mavericks farm V2 seasons by johnDH
  • New Facebook page and Group open to join
  • Help Johnny Vee out
  • Announcements

• Wonko

To quickly see any new posts click "Activity" then "Unread content"

BD FS17 Factory Pack Placeable

coffeeAttention.thumb.jpg.515c97317062bfa7c0ca66a103b49f8c.jpg

Placeable that started with the request of DeafGamer.  This mod started out as the coffee pack.  With the request of a few people I decided to add a few more toys.  Unfortunately I had to start the coffee pack over from scratch.  I was concerned with some filltype conflicts.  This factory pack has 3 separate files to download if you want to utilize its full potential.  The master pack/trailer sell is a must or you will not be able to move or sell products.

This is fabrik based so you will need tanks to support the liquid triggers.

FS17 Kotte Unversal Pack 1.0.0.6 By Farmer Andy

Nc Raiders AR Pack

Packs

Master Pack/Trailer and Sell

This pack is needed to sell and transport your goods in the doughnut and coffee pack.

At the coffee house placeable/sell point you are able to sell any product made from any factory.  The doughnuts and coffee sell at a higher price.

Sell:

Coffee beans

Coffee

Flour

Sugar

Eggs (made at egg production, not from chickens in game)

Vetable Oil

Doughnut

Milk (you can sell milk from the in game cows if you have milk stop sales, and from the milk mill)

BD Pallet Trailer

BD Pallet TDK 1600

Either trailer will work, however you have to use one of these trailers because of the type of trigger and filltype in the script.

Coffee Pack

Coffee bean orchard

Input

Seed, water, manure

Output

Coffee beans

Coffee roaster

Input

Fuel, coffee beans

Output

Coffee

Sell products at the coffee house found in the Master Pack/BD Trailer and Sell Point

Doughnut Pack

Flour Mill

Input:

wheat barley

Output:

flour   

Sugar Mill

Input:

sugarbeet corn

Ouput:

sugar

Milk Mill

Input:

barley soybean sunflower

Ouput:

milk

Vegetable Oil Mill

Input:

canola sunflower soybean

Output:

vegetable oil   

Egg Production

Input:

wheat barley maize water

Ouput:

eggs manure

Doughnut Production

Input:

flour sugar eggs water milk vegetable oil

Ouput:

doughnuts

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    15/09/17
  • Category
  • Credits

Credits
    As always remember with out great script writers we would not have the awesome mods available to us.  I am only able to compile the stuff I do because of those scripts.

Add New Store Category
    Reg Fill Types
    Ifko[nator]

Fabrik Script
    Additional Triggers
    kevink98/Marhu

• Mod Author
    Bdbssb
  • Features
    I'm hoping this new way of using fabrik as a placeable will be a cool option. This mod uses silo triggers instead of pallets, however you have the visual effects of pallets on the special trailer. The nice thing about the pallet trailer is that it can be used to transport wood or bales as well.

• Winner 1
  • Super Like 1

This guy been working ok?  Any problems or concerns?  I'm currently working on a new line of buildings that will make doughnuts. How upset will people be if i restructure the coffe pack with different filltypes, then i would make a master pack that would have the sellpoint and trailer on its own. Maverick gave me this idea. That way if/when I add different lines I would just have to update the master pack. I'll make filltypes unique so they won't conflict with other multi fruit maps. For example there are a lot of maps that have flour on them and the doughnut line will have a flour building. This may cause a warning, along with loading issues  

The biggest issue here is people that currently have the coffee packs will lose there products after downloading the update. Just looking for opinions. I think in the end this is the best way. I just don't want to punish users lol.  I could always rename the updated one to make it different however it would not work with the new packs. Sorry for the lengthy post lol.  

Edited by bdbssb
  • Like 2
  • Informative 1

5 hours ago, bdbssb said:

This guy been working ok?  Any problems or concerns?  I'm currently working on a new line of buildings that will make doughnuts. How upset will people be if i restructure the coffe pack with different filltypes, then i would make a master pack that would have the sellpoint and trailer on its own. Maverick gave me this idea. That way if/when I add different lines I would just have to update the master pack. I'll make filltypes unique so they won't conflict with other multi fruit maps. For example there are a lot of maps that have flour on them and the doughnut line will have a flour building. This may cause a warning, along with loading issues  

The biggest issue here is people that currently have the coffee packs will lose there products after downloading the update. Just looking for opinions. I think in the end this is the best way. I just don't want to punish users lol.  I could always rename the updated one to make it different however it would not work with the new packs. Sorry for the lengthy post lol.  

If you update a map , people loose everything they did  , loosing one product wouldn't be an issue and if they know they can clear the products before they put the updated mod in the map. I think people like production lines , sure if there follow more mods to that production line.If you don't want that the placeables with the same filltypes in a map create warnings it's best to make unique filltypes 

• Like 1

Big fan of placable objects that increase product value through production. The more steps involved and the more products involved , the less placeables seem like just another tip point. The old Aphel mod trailer  from 15 did the same trick with products. Anything filled to the trailer appeared as bags or boxes,even regular crops . 

Digging the mod so far , very cool to see where it goes.

• Like 2

The new pack is live on my site. I'll wait for some more feed back (testing) before I pull the old one and bring the new pack here. 

The new pack

milk, vegetable oil, flour, and sugar mill

egg production

The Final building is the doughnut factory that takes all of the above plus water. 

The coffee pack has been updated to have its own filltypes as to not conflict with multipfruit maps  

The master pack has the trailer and sellpoint. It accepts the doughnut and coffee supplies. 

Edited by bdbssb
  • Like 2

Who knows?  I already have potato chips, salsa, and ketchup on my first fs17 map. Maybe I'll pull them into the pack??

• Like 2

Ok havent had any issues with the factory pack so I replaced the coffee pack.  Hope i updated it correctly and its online. lol

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bdbssb said:

Ok havent had any issues with the factory pack so I replaced the coffee pack.  Hope i updated it correctly and its online. lol

Was this the version you wanted the team to test?

3 hours ago, Wonko said:

Was this the version you wanted the team to test?

Correct the one that is live. I just chose the update option and added the new version. 

I'm playing with it now a lot of cheating to get all the raw materialsLaugh)

But it seems fine nice set of mods. Plus it works very well with the GTX road train.

28 minutes ago, mereman said:

I'm playing with it now a lot of cheating to get all the raw materialsLaugh)

But it seems fine nice set of mods. Plus it works very well with the GTX road train.

cool

Been playing a lot more with the coffee mod now done 10 hours without a single problem. I'm not someone who uses production mod normally the only other one I've played much is the slowbee mod. But this is excellent.

As I said in my other post I've cheated the raw materials in just so I could try the mod. I'm running a 3 trailer road train of goods to the mills, looks very good until I misjudge a bendLaugh)

If you like production it's a must.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mereman said:

Been playing a lot more with the coffee mod now done 10 hours without a single problem. I'm not someone who uses production mod normally the only other one I've played much is the slowbee mod. But this is excellent.

As I said in my other post I've cheated the raw materials in just so I could try the mod. I'm running a 3 trailer road train of goods to the mills, looks very good until I misjudge a bendLaugh)

If you like production it's a must.

Haha ok cool man.  Gonna upload a placeable liquid storage.  It will just be for in game liquids though.  Will see how it goes may add it to the sell point pack with vegetable oil and milk.

• Like 2

I intend to do a look round video. I hope ready to go live this weekend.

• Like 1

Just a heads up the video will go live on Saturday 14th at 1pm British time. I will link once it's live.

EDIT:  I hope I have done it justice

Edited by mereman