This is PC-SG Community

PC-SG is the home for PC Simulator Game enthusiasts, you can get help & support via the forums or video tutorials and game guides. Discuss the latest releases or patches in a friendly atmosphere free from over zealous moderators. We at PC-SG aim to treat our members like adults so join up today!! we have kept that process to a minimum as well, sign up takes less than a minute with no email verification required! so join now and help to grow this into the "go to" community for sim games and game modders.
Join Now

Live Streams

Modding Partners

Become a modding Partner

Our Teams

News Ticker
  • Welcome to PC-SG Community
  • Breaking news!! New FS17 Field Service Trailer from GtX-MODCOMPANY :D Seasons compatible
  • Friday PC SG Multiplayer Streaming with IcelandicFarmer
  • Mavericks farm V2 seasons by johnDH
  • New Facebook page and Group open to join
  • Help Johnny Vee out
  • Announcements

• Wonko

To quickly see any new posts click "Activity" then "Unread content"

FS17_liquidStoragePack

This is a placeable liquid storage facility.  It holds liquid fertilizer, liquid manure, fuel, water, and digestate.  There are 2 semi tankers included in the mod.  One works just like the in game kotte accept it hauls all liquids, the other is a fuel tanker that can be filled at the storage facility, or at a fueling station, and will fuel your equipment.  The semi tankers can be found in the misc category.

UPDATED

10/11/2017

Fixed support columns on the tanks so they visually go up and down.

Fixed the trigger on the fuel tanker so it picks up quicker at a gas station.

10/17/2017

Edited triggers to support modded tanks.  Tested with the road train pack, and universal kotte.  Added a small multi tank and a fuel tank.

store_aquatrans8000.jpg

store_aquatrans8000Fuel.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/10/17
  • Category
  • Credits

The semi tanks are edited from the in game kotte slurry tank.  Thanks Giants for the hard work.

• Mod Author
    BDBSSB
  • Features
    Storage, liquid semi tanker, fuel tanker.

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 08:46, FarmerKlein said:

Interesting mod idea.  How much does it hold of each liquid?

It works just like a farm silo except its liquid instead.   I figured it out by talking to maverick and downloading the liquid manure storage off of modhub.  I just had to edit some trailers to work as well.

Mod hub found a couple of small issues, I fixed them and updated them a couple of minutes ago.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 08:46, FarmerKlein said:

Interesting mod idea.  How much does it hold of each liquid?

Sorry misread your question lol.  It holds 500K each.  If you are on pc and want it to hold more its an easy edit in ge.

11 hours ago, bdbssb said:

It works just like a farm silo except its liquid instead.   I figured it out by talking to maverick and downloading the liquid manure storage off of modhub.  I just had to edit some trailers to work as well.

Mod hub found a couple of small issues, I fixed them and updated them a couple of minutes ago.

Sorry misread your question lol.  It holds 500K each.  If you are on pc and want it to hold more its an easy edit in ge.

Haha wow I'm full of mistakes lately. It holds 1mil each I just messed up the xml so it says 500k in the shop. Should be fixed now. 

Only unloads with the provided tankers and I don't use the big trucks. Frown(

On 10/13/2017 at 20:01, Wyeri said:

I made it compatable with the ingame utility and water tank. Most modded tanks are using an exact fillnode that needs a different collision setting. Are you just wanting a smaller tank?  The ingame utility trailer works for fuel, and i can edit the ingame water tank to work if needed. 

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 20:01, Wyeri said:

Let me know if any tanks you currently use don't work with the update.  I updated the output triggers to work with GTX's road train pack, and the universal kotte.  I'm trying to come up with a way to give a better visual reference to help find the trigger.

I just use the small universal kotte.  I will update and give it a try next time I get into the game.  Thank you.

You have to be dead center on the pad but it does work. Nice to have one location for all the liquids. Thank you again. 

1 minute ago, Wyeri said:

You have to be dead center on the pad but it does work. Nice to have one location for all the liquids. Thank you again. 

Np bud. I'm going to look at the trigger some more. Maverick had a couple of suggestions I'll try. I think it will help. I'll upload it if it test ok. 

23 hours ago, Wyeri said:

The new update has 2 small tanks, I edited the in game water tanker. One for all liquids, one for fueling. I also fixed the small trigger issue. If u are parked on the grate u should get a fill message. 

Edited by bdbssb