Grandthumb

Help Finding Buy Corn Mod

I need corn and my crop probably won't be ready for another 8 days. I found Marc Dupont via one of FarmerKlein's streams. He has corn! He also says in the description of the video that he has no idea where he gets his mods. I've done some searching and I can't seem to find the mod he has. The best hint I have is a link to one of his videos showing the silos that he uses. 

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them! Thanks so much for the great community!

• Like 1

Did you forget to plant corn or lose the crop?  I don't recall you saying you lost a crop.  Or are you just looking to bridge till the corn is ready to come in?

I planted corn on the very LAST day that I could. Since I now have the other crops, I wanted to supplement with corn instead of pig feed. I would ideally like to have sacks of corn, but I'll make this work... I just wish I would have figured it out earlier, but learn as you play!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OkieRattler said:

And then you have this silo:

https://www.modhoster.com/mods/buy-all-fruits-silo

You can buy unlimited amount of any products at map pricing. This all fruits silo requires the UPK mod.

I probably would have saved a bunch of money if I went that direction, I did run across it when I was doing my searching. Thanks so much.

Have you tried that mod out? I think it would be a good addition when starting a new map.

Now that looks handy for something I'm messing about with.

On 10/16/2017 at 19:57, Grandthumb said:

I probably would have saved a bunch of money if I went that direction, I did run across it when I was doing my searching. Thanks so much.

Have you tried that mod out? I think it would be a good addition when starting a new map.

Yes it works great.  I mostly use it to help with starting up the animals on a new map. 

On 10/10/2017 at 11:49, Grandthumb said:

I need corn and my crop probably won't be ready for another 8 days. I found Marc Dupont via one of FarmerKlein's streams. He has corn! He also says in the description of the video that he has no idea where he gets his mods. I've done some searching and I can't seem to find the mod he has. The best hint I have is a link to one of his videos showing the silos that he uses. 

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them! Thanks so much for the great community!

I usually don't want to make list of things.   but here's the mod.  hope it helps

http://www.modsls17.com/buyable-silo-v-1-1-for-fs17/