GtX

Placeable Fruit Trees

Placeable Fruit Trees

It is time to start your own orchard. These placeable Orange and Apple trees will produce an hourly income when water is added.
By adding Manure you will double your income by producing a better yield. Fruit is sold automatically every hour.
Fruit is only visible when water level is greater than 0.

Income per hour: These numbers will double when manure is added.
Easy Mode = 60
Normal Mode = 40
Hard Mode = 20

• Submitter
    GtX
  • Submitted
    29/10/17
  • Category
  • Credits
  • Mod Author
    GtX (LS - MODCOMPANY)
  • Mod/Map Credits
    LS-MODCOMPANY - GtX
    "de" Translation: CHaWo
  • Features

• Like 5

looking forward to giving this a try, like the fact you can add manure and water

• Like 1

Going too be adding these to a couple of maps thanks guys:)

Been waiting for something like this.

These are a great idea.   Thanks for progressing the game.   great job

• Like 1

Really appreciate this!  My son and I both really enjoyed planting orchards in FS 15 with the Apfelmod.  Looking forward to trying this out.  Do you know if there are any plans to take this to the next level and make it so that the fruits are harvested? 

• Like 1

Question,  I could test this but well its just so easy to ask a question than to actually try it myself.

With seasons do these trees obey seasons foliage changes for autumn and winter and spring?  I plan to add a grove of apple trees to Churn Farm come spring.  I am currently in winter so adding them if they do not change would look odd with the green trees among the blah of winter with seasons.

I suspect they make fruit all the time could it be incorporated that they only produce fruit in the summer/Autumn months and are idle as far as fruit and money in the winter and spring?

That is the million dollar question! MARSHA, MARSHA, MARSHA. Now it's SEASONS,SEASONS SEASONS  always making life difficult..........LOL!

• Like 1

Tested it last night.  the placeable trees do not follow the seasons foliage changes.  I will be using them in an area of the map that I can avoid during periods of time the trees should not be producing.

Nice to know. I always had areas I never go (or findLaugh))

is that why your shooting for 1000 hours on old ridge?  So you have the time to get lost and end up in everywhere you have never been?

• Haha 2

Hard to believe but there's still a road and a couple of fields I've not seen yetLaugh)

• Like 1