• Announcements

• Wonko

To quickly see any new posts click "Activity" then "Unread content"

Pure Farming Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Pure Farming are you going to buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • not sure yet
    • Already pre-ordered

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 18/03/18 at 13:25

As the title asks, are you looking at buying this new Farming sim game? there are some good videos and promotion material to have a good idea of the direction of this new game, due for release 18th of March 2018.

I have batted this idea around in my head for a bit but am still unsure.  Mostly because I have not seen enough really to know how open is the experience.  Farmers Dynasty for example seems kind of linear in game play.  I know there are three modes in Pure farming but I have decided that the big draw for me in FS is that its a full open world.  You land in a map and you may or may not own fields and equipment from the start.  There is no set goal or task list beyond what you as the player create.  I am worried a linear play style would get old to quickly as it would feel like just going through the motions.

I've pre-ordered mainly to have another farming games to put onto YT. I may never make a video but the option is thereJoyful)

• Haha 1

I selected the "Not Sure Yet" option.  I'll wait until @mereman puts it on his channel and lures me in.   Also, the million dollar question....will this have controller support and if so, how robust is it?  On the Steam page it says "Partial Controller Support".   Are we to believe that we have yet another game developer who hasn't figured out there are many gamers who want the immersion that wheel/pedals provide in simulation based games?  

Theres a lot of fence sitting on this game release Woot)

The question @GrizzlyBearSims raises about the controller support is something I missed when I pre-ordered Facepalm( but that said I would still have ordered as I want to see their take on a farming game, we are all familiar with Giants take on the genre and now Farmers dynasty has put another twist in to the Farming sim world. I am looking forward to playing this new game which I hope will offer a different  play style, and a new interesting game to steel yet more of my life Jawdrop)

• Like 1