Sign in to follow this  
Brummie Farmer

Brummie Farmer Gaming

My gaming videos : Farming Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and a few other games...

View full channel

Hey guys... This is the first episode of Dreamfall Chapters Book Two Rebels...

Live stream on Farming Simulator 2017 Sussex Farm... 

• Like 1

Friday night farming fun on Farming Simulator 2017 Oakfield Farm by Oxygendavid... 

At last guys, here is part 1 of the 24hr charity stream... Part 2 coming soon

Here is the second part of the 24hr charity live stream...

Hi guys... Here's my first stream on Pure Farming 2018

Friday night farming fun on Farming Simulator 2017 Oakfield Farm by Oxygendavid with pc-sg members...

Saturday night farming live stream of Farming Simulator 2017 multiplayer with pc-sg members on The Valley The Old Farm by Blacksheep Modding... 

Sunday night trucking Euro Truck Simulator 2  multiplayer with some pc-sg members...

Friday night farming fun on Farming Simulator 2017 Oakfield Farm by Oxygendavid with pc-sg members...

• Like 1

Saturday night farming live stream of Farming Simulator 2017 multiplayer with pc-sg members on The Valley The Old Farm by Blacksheep Modding...

This episode covers Book Two Rebels - part 2. Kian Alvane sets off on his first miision with the rebels in Marcuria and has to attend a meeting with the leader of a criminal gang, codenamed The Mole, who asks him to find The Runner before helping. With the help of a small boy named Bip, Kian needs to identify the traitor.

This is just a reminder of my Anniversary YouTube Giveaway to celebrate my first year on YouTube...

Giveaway will take place during our regular Friday night live stream which starts at 7:00pm UK time on 30/03/18...

Farming Simulator 2017 | Oakfield Farm | Multiplayer 30th March 2018

Saturday night farming live stream of Farming Simulator 2017 multiplayer with pc-sg members on SosnovkaNot Extreme by Johnny Vee...

Channel Update | April 2nd 2018

Today i was accepted as an affiliate on Twitch, which means i can no longer stream to YouTube...

If you would like to come and join me on Twitch i would love to see you there... https://www.twitch.tv/brummie_farmer

This episode covers Book Two Rebels - part 3. After Kian has finished his mission, he goes in search of The Stont Widow, so he can honour a promise he made to the guard Arn Stont, who helped him escape Friar's Keep, before returning to the rebel camp. He also confronts Na'ane about her past and has an important choice to make.

In this video, i show the changes on Sussex Farm Version 2.0 Update

• Like 1

Marty McFly and Doc Brown return in a completely new Back to the Future adventure. 
Six months after the events of the third film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley - driverless! 
Marty must go back in time and get aid from a resistant teenage Emmett Brown, or else the space time continuum will forever be unraveled!

Euro Truck Simulator 2 multiplayer live stream with some pc-sg members 14th April 2018...

Friday night farming fun on Farming Simulator 2017 Oakfield Farm by Oxygendavid with pc-sg members 20th April 2018