Johnny Vee

Sosnovka Not Extreme

Sosnovka Not Extreme

View File

An edit of Sosnovka Not 3.1 which was an edit of the default map, Sosnovka. The map is seasons ready.

All animals around the main farm, many fields deleted and some fields enlarged, Two placeable area's and room for placeable's at the farm.

Many Industries added to the map all with auto sell function, new chicken mod added so now you can breed or just leave as normal, note you will have to water and feed you chickens.

New watering system added to give the animals a drink, New auto stack bale sheds added and all new root crop shed system as well as storage for loose hay and straw.

Compost maker and the ability to spread compost on the fields, seed , fertilizer and biodiesel makers.

A big thank you to Stevie for letting me use his industries from his maps

A big big thank you to GTX - Andy for all his hard work helping me.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/03/18
  • Category
  • Credits

GTX - Andy

Giants,
    Johnny Vee,
    KevinK98 
    MarhuLS17 FabrikScript.lua

Stevie from Stevies maps (Farm Simulator Mods)

• Mod Author
    Johnny Vee
  • Features
  • PC-SG Tested?

• Like 4

I am having problems with the straw for the chickens, and the bales at the bale storage,, when I put the bales in storage I cannot retrieve them, they are solid objects. For the chickens there is not straw drop point, and I have tried both bails and loose straw for chickens, I currently have a big pile of straw in front of the straw sign at the chicken coop

5 hours ago, mrpookz said:

I am having problems with the straw for the chickens, and the bales at the bale storage,, when I put the bales in storage I cannot retrieve them, they are solid objects. For the chickens there is not straw drop point, and I have tried both bails and loose straw for chickens, I currently have a big pile of straw in front of the straw sign at the chicken coop

Not sure what to say, except send us your log file. You must have a conflict somewhere as these features have been used and tested without fault by many people.

So please send you log file so we have somewhere to start. Thanks

I do know you can not overfill the straw at the chickens.  So ifyou have a 4000L bale and your chickens only need 2000L the bale will not be accepted.  how many chickens do you have we can extract out how much straw would be needed.

scan you screenshot where your trying to store these bales cause it sounds like your dropping them off at the sell point instead.

Ok Johnny, here is a few screen shots of the areas I am having difficulties. as you can see with the 1st shot There is plenty of straw, the 2nd shot shows the markers are on. and the 3rd show shows the chicken straw is empty, the 4th shot is for is for FarmerKlien showing him where I put the the straw that I cant get back out.

I need to know where to get the Log from and I will have no problem getting that for you. Just let me know and I will have that for you.

Thank you for such a fast response.\

Mrpookz

20180406155811_1.jpg

20180406155831_1.jpg

20180406155854_1.jpg

20180406160308_1.jpg

Looking at your third picture the chickens do not use straw as they are in the egg setting and not the breeding setting. But I will say I have not used this mod yet.

Darin

You have the straw to far from the trigger, the trigger is on the right of the sign. With the bales in the bale shed are you choosing the right button to get them out and you cant have anything near the spawn trigger or they wont move.

I will try a link some pics later to show more.

Your log file is located in the same folder as your mods folder, usually it's in MyDocuments/FarmSimulator17 and there will be a txt file called log.

Hope this helps will post pics later

Ok got the chicken coup figured out, but have no clue with the bale shed, that one is a mystery to me, but what is the control key to pull the bales out of the shed? and where do I need to stand?  I see the markers on the ground,  but not sure of the control key to bring them out.

thanks for your attention to this Johnny.

mrpookz 

Stand in front of the bales and press "r" to open the menu then choose the amount of bales required sorted.:)

• Like 1

Hi Johnny. here is a problem I am having not sure if anyone else is having this problem but the cows manure is not showing up in its spot, the manure count is going up, but no manure there, here is a few screen shots of the game.

animal screen.jpg

manure spot.jpg

Ok thanks very much, not heard from anyone else about it so far.  I will look into it myself and just a heads up there is an update coming so this will be fixed if there is a problem

EDIT

I have just confirmed what you say, strange no one else or even me haven't noticed this, so thank you so much

As stated I am updating the map and this will be fixed, to put everyone at ease there will be no need for a new game, your save game can be continued

Thanks again

• Like 2

I didn't notice as I only have Sheep so far to busy making money with the grass into silage to fuelLaugh)

• Like 1

Hi Johnny,

Just here to report another problem I have found for you to look at for the next fix, the sheep and cows, the cleanliness speed is way to fast, you clean up the mess and about 5 min later they are back to 0% again, the pigs are not so fast, but could use a  little slow down, but the sheep and cows are instant 100 to zero in a split second on cleanliness.

Just reporting bugs as I find them

have a good day

Dennis Harmon

• Like 1

Thanks again, we have been working on the update and from what we have found all has been fixed. Last testing is underway and should be done soon.

• Like 2

Latest update is now available, please read the update note's and how to use your old save game..

• Like 1

Just updated my game. As you say the fix to use your old save game is easy😀

Thanks Johnny

• Super Like 1