bdbssb

Forager pipe effects

Anyone have any idea how to get the pipe effects to work on a forager if it has capacity?  For some reason the pipe effects are invisible.

Ok was able to get this to work. Had to add “delay 2” in to the pipe section in the vehicles xml. I also figured out how to make the pipe have 3 positrons. When u unfold it, it goes to the right and points to the ground, the next step points to the left, then when I hit the button the 3rd time it goes back to the folded position. Gtx made an awesome script that shows the status of the pipe. When I added the 3rd state (position) the default pipe lua wouldn’t pull in the pipe control. I love people like gtx that will take the time to make these things possible. It seems so simple, but makes it very cool. 

Now u can unload a forager with capacity just like a combine into a silo, or dump product on the ground, or in a bunker. 

I added these functions to my sugarcane pack and uploaded a modded version of the in game krone to my site with motor options along with capacity. 

Edited by bdbssb