Rockhound

Serenity Valley II The Rise of Industry

Serenity Valley II The Rise of Industry

Welcome to Serenity Valley. Here you have 36 fields and a good bit of Industry to keep you busy in the winter. Industry is thriving here in Serenity Valley and there are plenty of jobs to go around, take your shoes off and set a spell.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    25/07/18
  • Category
  • Credits

GTX

Svapa

• Mod Author

RockHound (RockHound Mods)

• Features

Added Crops

Production

• PC-SG Tested?

Posted (edited)

I down loaded this this am...I always liked this map, so I thought I would give it a go again. Everything was going good, until I bought equipment. When I went to re-set it back at the farm, it did it to field 10, and it was invisible. I got rid of all my mods and tried again. It was still there. Still invisible. But this time I could enter the vehicle from the main page (escape key). But, I was just in the middle of field 10, the sound of the harvester started, then quit. I also reset 4 other items to see where they went. ! went to field 10, the other 3 went to parking spots at the dealership.?????

Edited by Jim Estep ( Scoops )
mis-spelled words

Posted (edited)

Wow I never heard of this one, I will look into it Jim ASAP! The reset point is at the store but I will try it on my end and see what happens.

Edited by Rockhound

11 minutes ago, Rockhound said:

Wow I never heard of this one, I will look into it Jim ASAP! The reset point is at the store but I will try it on my end and see what happens.

Well I just loaded it up and reset one of the tractors in the starting equipment and it reset to the store like it was supposed to. I used an empty mods folder with nothing but the map, not sure whats happening on your end but if I cannot replicate your issue it is hard for me to fix, maybe you can send me your log.txt file or any part of it that may be showing an error. Sorry you are having problems  with it Jim.

*Rockhoud*

Playing ATM, after the 6th vehicles reset, it took it to field 10......after you move the vehicles out of the parking spaces, it will re-set to the shop. Just a question, why not have the re-set go to the farm, where most will go, now that I know, what is going on...it works, however, alot of mods don't play well lol...took me awhile...got it going now..will restart another game and stream tomorrow night...thanks !!

Posted (edited)

Serenity Valley was my very first Map Creation and a lot of time went into it fixing a ton of bugs and errors as I was learning the process of map making. I decided to put the reset point at the store due to the fact I was unaware of people liking them to reset at the farm. I am glad you got it figured out and would really like to see your stream! Please let me know where I can see it! Thanks again Jim!

*Rockhound*

Edited by Rockhound

frka,  not sure why your having issues i just downloaded the map with no issues.

On 12/08/2018 at 18:54, frka said:

Why i cant download this map? error

Not sure why you are having an issue other than a firewall of some sort.