Shakey

Simapp

Saw this on you tube it is an app that you can put on your phone or tablet and set up a dash board it's fully customizable  with ATS or ETS2. Also with a lot of other games. Here is a link to their web site. https://www.stryder-it.de/simdashboard/

• Like 2

Interesting.  Looks like it may only be available for Android (fine by me as I'm not an iOS guy).  There are a few of these types of apps available in the flight sim space and they work OK and add a little extra immersion.  I think I'll check it out.  Thanks @Shakey for sharing.  

Jerry

• Like 1

Got the app have it installed and it was easy to set up and really nice will add a lot of immersion to any game you use to use it with. Nice thing is even if the game you want to use it with is not supported you can make your own .

• Like 1

yes i am working on it right now it will be mostly buttons till i can work out the hud.

• Like 1

After doing some research FS does not support telemetry which this app uses so all it can be used for in FS is a button box.Which still is nice to customize your buttons.

• Like 1