Sign in to follow this  
Jughaid

Returning to FSX modding

I've always loved flight sims, and Flight Simulator was a favorite, especially with mods by Bill Lyons- those mods inspired me to try modding for myself.  I made a bit of progress and had a bit of fun doing it. 

After a few years I got distracted by FS2013 and Blender and ended up doing a few mods for that game instead.  Anyway,  after a break of about 9 years I thought I might try out the Blender2FSX toolset  and see if I could get anything to work.  I had a few headaches setting up the SDK but once that was done it's all been good.  I'd like to share a link to a video that shows what I've been working on for the last couple of months- I know that it's not a 'real plane' or a realistic setting but it has been a lot of fun, especially after years of endless farming with old tractors...If I can get good enough with the flight modelling I would like to give the S6.b a go...