farmerbernie

Littlemissbugs YouTube Channel

Letting everybody know about littlemissbugs youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvcJA4jahEL_1rhD_zVeVgQ  I have been doing some multiplayer farming with her in FS17 on the great Mercury Farms map. Fairly unique to have a female farm simmer out there, but she has been active in FarmSim since FS13.  She also does some other PC games and as the name implies has some rather interesting pets that appear in some of her videos.

Please check out her channel and if anybody is interested in some multiplayer, please send her an email at littlemissbugs@gmail.com and let her know your availability. She is trying to expand her online farming family and you will find the experience laid back, low pressure and easy going fun.  Hope to see you in game soon.

• Super Like 1

Welcome and please keep us up to date with your videos😉

• Super Like 1

Sounds a bit like "I know where you live" the threat from many bad guys

I'll try to fit something in but I'm quite busy with my own channel and testing maps, at the moment both Cavalier Roy and Scuderia have calmed down with their updates but you can bet soon they will spring into life again😉

I hear you lol...i could come on your channel ..free most guys :)..

2 minutes ago, littlemissbugs said:

I hear you lol...i could come on your channel ..free most guys :)..

days i mean lol

I'll contact you soon to arrange a time. I well remember playing Alien Jims maps just have to download it.