Scuderia

Glen Isla Map Problem

Hello

Iam aware that there is a few problems on Glen Isla since people have updated to the new Beta 1.3 version for FS19,

You will now no longer be able to see your silo covers, also it appears grass and straw textures have went all weired,iam unsure what to do at this time or how to go about fixing this issue,so please be patiant until Giants release the none Beta version and if the problem persists i will sort it out as soone as i can,

Thanks Don.................aka Scuderia

• Like 1

Any update on this Don? Stopped using the map until we have a fix!

The grass textures is a global problem I have seen with every mod map and maybe even the base maps on 1.3 beta.  I haven't updated myself but I have heard and seen others.  There are some rather interesting youtube videos where you can see folks have updated to 1.3 as a result of the texture problem.  

1 hour ago, FarmerKlein said:

The grass textures is a global problem I have seen with every mod map and maybe even the base maps on 1.3 beta.  I haven't updated myself but I have heard and seen others.  There are some rather interesting youtube videos where you can see folks have updated to 1.3 as a result of the texture problem.  

Now it's funny you should say that because I have used multiple maps with no issues ( usually after watching your map videos! ) and I have had no issues at all, except for this map.

We saw this on the polish map were doing MP on as we had players that upgraded to 1.3 and they saw grass vs straw on harvest.  and i saw this on a nick the hick mod review when he was tipping in a pigfood silo it was grass vs sugar beets and on a marc dupont video on the russan map he is playing.

Now that 1.3 is official I hope there will be an update to this map to sort the issues out.

Sorry ive not been about,thanks for your input guys........................So as i expected the 1.3 update from Giants broke Glen Isla & the Extended version😩,when tipping or dumping fruit on the ground or in a silage pit................please be patient as iam unsure on how to fix this issue at the minute but Iam working on it,

SCUD3R1A

• Super Like 1
  • Like 2

Ok guys with little help from my friends we have a working updated version,

The problem was that the game could not load the LOD distance pngs. These where not being loaded from the map i3d. but from the densityMapHeightTypes.xml file in the xml folder.

Apparently you can no longer just put data/###/## as a path by replacing it with a fully authoritative file path it works. Fully authoritative means $data/###/##.

Edited by Scuderia
  • Super Like 1

12 hours ago, Scuderia said:

Ok guys with little help from my friends we have a working updated version,

The problem was that the game could not load the LOD distance pngs. These where not being loaded from the map i3d. but from the densityMapHeightTypes.xml file in the xml folder.

Apparently you can no longer just put data/###/## as a path by replacing it with a fully authoritative file path it works. Fully authoritative means $data/###/##.

Thanks A ton I have been doing an extended series ( 20 episodes and counting), on you tube 2715 x 1527 res. uploads for an enhanced 1440P res. available. Check it out. I will include a link to episode 1 for those that wish to subscribe and watch all of them....cheers !

Edited by Hubcap