rubberburner89

GE 8.1.0 Crashing on start-up

Posted (edited)

I don't get it... it was working fine all day yesterday, then all of a sudden it stopped working. Even just launching the program (versus trying to launch the program by opening an .i3d file), and it freezes. I've uninstalled all previous versions of GE, Re-installed the latest version, making sure to locate it directly on my C:/ drive. I've updated my graphics drivers (even though the shader version was already 4.5, and as far as I can tell the editor_log is clean (Although I'll leave it below in case someone else see's something I've missed). Any help is appreciated. 

RB

editor_log.txt

Edited by rubberburner89
Add Editor Log
  • Angry 1

They've managed to mess up something, I tried to open a couple of files I had edited, and now those files open with an error, when you say OK, you're left with no object/model, and the camera perspective is listed.

• Disagree 1
  • Like 1

Ik denk dat je de beta versie 8.01 hebt geinstalleerd, probeer het eens met de vorige versie, dus niet de beta versie!

Its basically junk, and needs to be badly replaced. I have vehicles files that will not open, and get an error every time, even though they are good files. Its a very buggy, finicky program, and don't expect Giant to fix it, or replace it.

• Haha 1